Anger Management Workshop | Sunday | 30-Sep-2018
Objective – To have a better understanding of the emotion of anger and its impacts on our daily lives and specifically social interactions or relationships
- – will be able to learn how anger cycle works and how to break the cycle to get different and desirable results
- – will learn to identify our triggers and be mindfully able to modify ‘angry reaction’ and communicate with the assertion.
Facebook event link: https://www.facebook.com/events/420107498513034
- Do small things irritate you?
- Are you grumpy most of the time?
- Do you think the world is out to get you?
- Do your friends or family say that you overreact to situations?
- If you answered “Yes!” to any of these questions, then you need this workshop!
Trainers Detailed Intro:
Sana Fatima is a seasoned clinical psychologist, internationally certified and faculty member of Greenwich University and Bahria University. Running her own entrepreneurial venture with the name of The Mitigators. Sana is a qualified hypnotherapy practitioner and also certified in Humanistic Integrative Counseling from CPPD and worked for one of the top NGO. Sana is a registered member of PACP, Pakistan Association of Clinical Psychologists and has expertise in the areas of marital, personal and career counselling.
Umair Malik is working in training industry for last 8 years till now he has attended diversified training from top training firms of Pakistan. He has worked with Timelenders, ERDC, SOL etc & running his own training firm named U Training & Consultancy, apart from training he is MBA from University of Karachi & diploma in NLP, currently he is doing M. Phil in Management Sciences from the University of Karachi. He has conducted more than 100 sessions for university students, corporate, parents & teachers. He has been invited in many Television shows for sharing his ideas
Training Materials Can Be Downloaded From Below:
Syed Owais Mukhtar